the best content conference
5-7 June 2019, Kraków, Poland
Grab your early bird tickets now – they’re selling out fast!
call for speakers – content as code?
Content has long been treated as human readable only. It’s probably safe to say that it’s been changing during the past 10-15 years. We’re curious to see how much it’s changed. Do you treat content as code? Do you use the same processes, tools, and methodologies as developers or is content a completely different story? What are the benefits and drawbacks of this approach? And most importantly, what does “content as code” mean for you?
Remember: For us, content is not just text or User Guides. It’s all information and experience related to a product that impact users. That’s why, we welcome talks related to:
- – Media
- – UX & UI
- – Technical Documentation
- – e-Learning & Training Materials
- No matter if you’re a seasoned speaker or a first-timer, soap! 2019 stage can be all yours!
- Submit a talk proposal to share your story and let us learn from you!
- We’re waiting for your submissions till January 31, 2019.
- soap! is a conference attended by a young and vibrant crowd of content creators who are eager to explore new solutions and tools to reshape their working environments. You can’t miss the chance to show them your products and services! For details of sponsorship opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
soap! conference | Manggha Museum of Japanese Art and Technology
Located at the bank of the Vistula River right opposite the Wawel Royal Castle, Manggha Museum of Japanese Art and Technology is a truly exceptional place. It combines the functions of a traditional museum with those of an active cultural center. It’s a fusion of modern technology and traditions of the Far East.
During both conference days, our guests have free access to all exhibitions at Manggha.
Address: M. Konopnickiej 26, 30-302 Kraków
soap! workshops | to be announced
soap! workshops are held in a different venue than the soap! conference. Information about the location of the venue will be provided once it’s known.
organized by soap! techcomm
An exceptional conference dedicated to
authors, information architects,
project managers, designers,
and content professionals
To talk about visual design and advantages of one font over another, drop a line to email@example.com. If you’d like to sponsor soap! or become our partner and help the community grow, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in speaking at soap!, email@example.com is the guy you want to contact. If you would like to get to know the head of soap!, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.